CPU-Z 1.60 is now available for download. CPU-Z is a freeware utility that gathers information on some of the main devices of your PCs hardware system. This release adds the support for the next Intel and AMD platforms : Ivy Bridge, and Trinity.
CPU-Z does not need to be installed, just unzip the files in a directory and run the .exe. In order to remove the program, just delete the files. The program does not copy any file in any Windows directory, nor write to the registry.
- Name and number
- Core stepping and process
- Core voltage
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier
- Supported instructions sets
- Cache information
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit) and Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
Download CPU-Z 1.60
Download CPU-Z 1.60 from website listed below:
What’s new in CPU-Z 1.60
This new version adds the following
- Intel Core i5 2550K, 2450P and 2380P with no GPU.
- Intel Core i3/i5/i7 22 nm “Ivy Bridge” (37xx, 35xx, 34xx, 33xx, 32xx).
- Intel Xeon E3 (SandyBridge-WS).
- Intel Z77 platform.
- AMD FX-8140, FX-4150 and Mobile Llano (socket FS1).
- AMD “Trinity” APU Preliminary support.
- Windows 32/64-bit report.