Foobar2000 1.2.9 is now available for download. This release contains a number of bug fixes and feature enhancements.
Foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
Here are main features of Foobar2000:
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND… and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
What’s new in Foobar2000 1.2.9?
You can get specific information about this update in the: Foobar2000 Release notes
Download Foobar2000 1.2.9
The links in this section correspond to file available for this download.