XnView 2.04 for Windows is now available for download. This build addresses multiple vulnerabilities that potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
XnView is a fast multi-format graphics browser, viewer, and converter. It can read more than 400 file formats, e.g. GIF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TARGA, multipage TIFF, camera RAW, JPEG 2000, MPEG, AVI, Quicktime. EXIF and IPTC metadata are also supported. The image viewer has an Explorer-like browser that allows quick and simple browsing of directory contents. XnView supports red eye correction, crops and transforms JPEG images losslessly, generates HTML pages and contact sheets, and provides batch conversion and batch renaming. Slide shows with transitions effects, screen capturing, WIA and TWAIN support (scanner and digital cameras), image comparison, file operations.
XnView is free of charge for private non-commercial, educational use and non-profit organisations. It is popular with users as it provides many features normally found in commercial image viewers and it supports many image file formats that other powerful image organizers such as ACDSee do not.
XnView is freeware software that allows you to view and convert graphic files. It’s very fast and easy to use. But more importantly it supports more than 400 graphics formats.
- Import about 400 graphic file formats.
- Export about 50 graphic file formats.
- Multipage TIFF, Animated GIF, Animated ICO support.
- Image IPTC, EXIF metadata support.
- EXIF auto rotation support.
- IPTC editing.
- Resize, rotate, crop support.
- Lossless rotate & crop (jpeg) support.
- Adjust brightness, contrast…
- Auto levels, contrast.
- Modify number of colors.
- Apply filters (blur, average, emboss, …)
- Apply effects (lens, wave, …)
- Fullscreen mode.
- Slide show with effects.
- Batch convert, batch rename.
- Create WEB page easily.
- Screen capture.
- Create contact Sheet.
- Create or edit Multi-page file. (TIFF, DCX, LDF)
- TWAIN & WIA support. (Windows only)
- Print support. (Windows only)
- Drag & Drop support. (Windows only)
- Compare image side by side.
- Filmstrip layout.
- 44 languages support. (Windows only)
Download XnView for Windows:
You can download XnView for Windows 2.04 from following website:
XnView is required Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
What’s new in XnView for Windows 2.04
This release contains the following:
- Fixed PICT CORE-2013-0705 Vulnerability.
- Fixed FPX Secunia advisory SA53797.
- Fixed PSP Secunia advisory SA53950.