CPUID has been released CPU-Z 1.67. This release Improved support of Intel Silvermont (Bay Trail) processors, while also includes tht new validation.
CPU-Z is a freeware utility that gathers information on some of the main devices of your PCs hardware system. CPU-Z does not need to be installed, just unzip the files in a directory and run the .exe. In order to remove the program, just delete the files. The program does not copy any file in any Windows directory, nor write to the registry.
- Name and number
- Core stepping and process
- Core voltage
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier
- Supported instructions sets
- Cache information
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
- Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit) and Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
Download CPU-Z 1.67
CPU-Z 1.67 are available for download at folloowing websites. Download the files that appropriate for you.
What’s new in CPU-Z 1.67?
This new version adds the following:
- Improved support of Intel Silvermont (Bay Trail).
- New validation.