Wireshark.org has released Wireshark 1.10.3 and is available for download. Wireshark 1.10.3 is maintenance release and contains a number of bug fixes, security updates and feature enhancements.
Wireshark is the world’s most popular network protocol analyzer. It is used for troubleshooting, analysis, development and industries and educational institutions. Features includes deep inspection of hundreds of protocols, with more being added all the time, Live capture and offline analysis, Standard three-pane packet browser, Captured network data can be browsed via a GUI, or via the TTY-mode TShark utility, and Rich VoIP analysis.
Here are key features of Wireshark:
- Deep inspection of hundreds of protocols, with more being added all the time
- Live capture and offline analysis
- Standard three-pane packet browser
- Multi-platform: Runs on Windows, Linux, OS X, Solaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD, and many others
- Captured network data can be browsed via a GUI, or via the TTY-mode TShark utility
- The most powerful display filters in the industry
- Rich VoIP analysis
- Read/write many different capture file formats
- Capture files compressed with gzip can be decompressed on the fly
- Live data can be read from Ethernet, IEEE 802.11, PPP/HDLC, ATM, Bluetooth, USB, Token Ring, Frame Relay, FDDI, and others (depending on your platfrom)
- Decryption support for many protocols, including IPsec, ISAKMP, Kerberos, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS, WEP, and WPA/WPA2
- Coloring rules can be applied to the packet list for quick, intuitive analysis
- Output can be exported to XML, PostScript, CSV, or plain text
Download Wireshark 1.10.3
Wireshark is available for download from Download – Wireshark website. Download the files most appropriate for you.
What’s New in Wireshark 1.10.3
Wireshark 1.10.3 includes several bug fixes, security updates and feature enhancements. A full list of changes is available in the Wireshark 1.10.3 Release Notes.
For more information about resources for Wireshark 1.10.3, go to the following website: Wireshark 1.10.3 Release Notes